Breasts are widely considered as a noticeable and stunning feature of female anatomy. The size and shape of breasts play a vital role in beauty and sensuous appeal of a woman. Research has shown that women with small breasts are usually shy and feel complex when they meet someone with fully grown firm breasts. If you are also not satisfied with the size and shape of your breasts, and this feeling is shattering your confidence then don’t worry. With today’s techniques, you can have your desired breast size or shape, or simply have your breasts restored to their youthful shape. There are a number of ways, from bra choices to surgical improvements, which can help you give your breasts the shape you want. Breast Implant is one such surgical treatment that is used to enhance a woman’s breast shape and size.
What is a Breast Implant Surgery?
Breast Implantation, most commonly known as Breast Augmentation is the most common breast surgery performed all over the world. In this kind of surgery breast implants are placed in the patient’s breasts to give them the desired shape and volume. Breast implants are artificial devices that are placed under a woman’s breast tissues to increase their size or give them a proper shape. Women opt for Breast Implant Surgery for any of the following reasons:
- To increase the size of the breasts
- To make size of one breast equal to the other
- To give breasts a proper shape
- To construct breasts in women who have lost them due to cancer – Breast reconstruction
- To construct breasts in women who did not develop them due to a birth deformity
Breast Implant Surgery in Dubai:
There are a number of cosmetic plastic surgery clinics offering Breast Implant in Dubai, and Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is one of them. With a team of internationally recognized plastic surgeons and the state of the art facilities at the clinic, we offer the most innovative and technologically advanced types of cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery. Make a free online consultation today and take first step towards reshaping your curves.
Complications Associated with Breast Implant Surgery
A latest research has concluded that about one in three women need further surgery within ten years after having their initial breast implant surgery. Most of the times the additional surgery is needed to treat complications of the initial operation. These include,
- Scarring: Like any other surgery, Breast Implant Surgery also results in unwanted incision scars, which may fade over time but do not go away completely. In most women scarring after breast implant is relatively mild; however, approximately 1 in 20 women experience severe scarring. For these women scars may be red or dark colored, thick, lumpy and/or painful.
- Capsular contracture: Capsular contracture is a term used to describe hardening of scar capsule that forms around the implant
- Rupture: Rupture refers to a split that occurs in the casing of the implant. If an implant ruptures it can cause leakage of the fluid into the breasts and surrounding areas. In case of rupture the doctor may recommend you an additional surgery to remove or replace the breast implant.
- Siliconomas: when a silicone breast implant ruptures, the silicone gel may leak into your breast tissues, leading to formation of small lumps called siliconomas. These lumps usually cause significant pain and an additional surgery is carried out to remove them.
- Gel bleed: Gel bleed is a result of rupture of gel filled breast implants and to some degree occurs in all breast implants. However, it does not cause any potential threats to the person.