Breast implant is one of the five most famous cosmetic surgery procedures. It is usually carried out to make your normal breasts bigger for cosmetic purpose. You can also equalize your breast size.
It can add to your look and boost up your self-confidence.
This process is usually performed under local or general anesthesia. Implant is placed in one of two locations, either under the chest muscle or between the breast tissue and chest muscle beneath it. The complete process will not take your more than two hours.
You can go through this process if you are facing these conditions.
- If you think your figure is out of proportion due to smaller breasts.
- If you are not satisfied with your breast’s loosing shape and volume.
- Your breasts vary in shape and size from one another.
- If breasts are not normally developed or have unnatural shape.
- If you think your breasts too small or under-developed.
Different types of breast implants are available.
Two of them are most important.
Silicone gel implants:
- These are filled with silicone substance that varies in thickness and consistency.
- These are pre-filled before insertion.
- It is a very soft and supple implant filler, which allows it for movement and makes you feel natural.
- These are less likely to wrinkle or fold as they are able to retain their shape.
- They are available in round or anatomical shapes.
- They consist of a silicone shell filled with sterile salt water solution.
- They are rather pre-filled or can be filled after insertion.
- They are not as soft and natural as silicone implants.
- Saline solution is alike your body fluids, so it can be safely absorbed or excreted in case of rupture.
- These are only available in round shape.
Advantages of Breast implant:
- Breast implants have long history of safe use.
- Increases self-confidence and self-assurance.
- A quick recovery as compared to other incisions.
In short, Breast Transplant is the most effective and faster way to attain your desired breasts to enhance your appearance and self-confidence.